Wizard Fix Terms and Conditions
Terms of service
By arranging and booking any available service with Wizard Fix Limited, you are agreeing to the terms outlined below:
- The charge for your job is calculated according to the time taken unless you have been provided with a fixed price quote. In the instance a service is quoted as a fixed price, this is an all inclusive cost of service which includes labour cost, materials cost (unless otherwise specified), taxes including VAT as of 1st October 2022, congestion and toll charges.
- Parking is considered a separate cost and will be billed at the end of your visit in line with your local parking rates. Should you have free parking available, please make this known at the time of booking.
- Packaging removal is considered a separate service and will be quoted for separately.
- We may change the price or make additional charges if circumstances are found to apply which have not been taken into account or made known to us when preparing our quote.
- The company does not accept any responsibility for any damage to goods or property whilst undertaking any of our available services.
- For all bookings, please ensure there is sufficient space to carry out arranged work. Lack of space or failure to prepare working area can result in damages or accidents. Time spent clearing sufficient space to work will be deducted from bookings and may result in delays or incomplete work.
- All bookings are payable by credit or debit card at the time of accepting our quote and arranging a specific arrival date and time.
- Once a booking slot is offered, a deadline will be given before which the booking must be confirmed by way of payment online. Should this deadline be missed, we cannot guarantee availability on your requested date/time as availability is subject to change. The period during which your booking slot is offered, prior to the deadline, your booking time and date is reserved with guaranteed availability.
- Should you wish to cancel or reschedule a confirmed booking, you can do so with zero costs as long as you give us a minimum of 6 hours notice prior to the job beginning.
- Arrival windows for bookings are typically 1 hour unless otherwise specified. The team will arrive any time within this window. Should there be any delays on our side, the team will call you to update you with a new arrival time. Should we arrive on site with no access from your side, we will wait for a period of up to 20 minutes before moving on to the next job. In this instance, a fee of £50.00 will be applicable for our time.
- We reserve the right to terminate any scheduled work should a customer/client engage a member of our team for private services/agreements without the knowledge of Wizard Fix office. All booking requests should be made officially with a zero tolerance approach to requests that are directly damaging to Wizard Fix Limited.
- During visits the team may take pictures for their completion reports upon completing the scheduled service. These pictures may be used on our website or social media to showcase work we have carried out. Should you wish for any pictures taken not to be used, please contact a member of the office team.
Should you have any questions about your booking or our terms and conditions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We typically respond on the same day to all enquiries.
Wizard Fix Management Team
Wizard Fix Limited